Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Metro station internet cafe, Munich

Well, I'm in Munich at the moment, in a little internet cafe in the Metro/subway type thing. I've never been in a foreign internet cafe before. First problem: The keyboard's in German! Well, not all of it, but the y and the z are swapped over (or is it the z and the y?) and lots of the punctuation is in different places. And there are some extra buttons, like "turbo". No idea what that does. It would be very hard to use this keyboard whilst drunk.

When I finish up here I`m heading off to a beer-kellar to drink beer in litre glasses. Sounds excessive to me, but when in Rome and all that... When in Rome will actually be in three or four days time btw.

I have been keeping a paper journal whilst out here and I'll be typing that up when I get home. Or bits of it at least. And I may expand some of it. And add pictures. Who knows? See how much time I have. And that's why I'm not actually saying much here about what I'm doing. So, until the next time, auf wiedersehen!

No comments: