Saturday, July 03, 2004

FInal Toast News

I'd better make this the last toast post. I know that you've all been eager to see some photos of the toast that I make. So I've gone one better. Here you will find photos of not just the toast, but also the toast being cooked (toasted!) in the toaster itself.

Here's the first one:

Note the way that the red switch is set to its "2" setting. This is because I was cooking (toasting!) two slices of bread. Both for me.

Then here are the finished toasts:

I have smeared marmalade over them because its nice. I seem to have used a plate that is slightly too small - it was big enough the first time as I only had one slice then. But next time I have two slices, I may need to conduct a platter upgrade.

1 comment:

asyl076 said...

I feel oddly complete.